Thursday 6 September 2012

The Beginning

Hey guys! Sai Kiran here. It's been over a month since I joined IB Diploma Programme and, believe me, its a mind blowing course!

This is my first blog and it's on one of my subjects, ToK, or, Theory of Knowledge.
What is ToK you ask? Google it! lol

(Whack! Bam!)

Y-you want me to explain? O-okay, let me put it in simple words.

ToK is a CRAZY subject where you will learn everything about everything, including famous persons like Nikola Tesla, etc..

You even do crazy inventions like this one here!!

Today, we were asked by our ToK teacher to make a blog on this subject and maintain it like a diary.
We were also asked to research about Monsanto and Vandana Shiva, and learned that genetically engineered plant's seeds cannot grow again if planted.

That's all for today!

Please keep visiting my blog for more fun stuff!!

2 comments: